Laminate Class Action Settlement
- Claim up to $50 in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Lumber Liquidators Chinese-Manufactured Laminate Flooring Products Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- LaminateSettlement.com is administered by the Angeion Group
- All claim forms must be in by 10/13/2018
Please note when filing a claim the claimant will be able to choose between three options:
- I want to File a New Claim. I have a Claim Number and Confirmation Code.
- I want to File a New Claim. I do not have a Claim Number and Confirmation Code.
- I want to Edit my Existing Claim. I have a Reference Number and Reference Code.
Lumber Liquidators has agreed to pay $36 million because SOME of their Chinese-made laminate flooring contained excessive levels of formaldehyde and that its flooring was not as durable as the company promised. Lumber Liquidators denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further court expense.
Need to know Information! (who is a class member)
- Class members are defined as anyone in the US who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators between Jan. 1, 2009 and May 31, 2015
- Class Members who would like to opt out of or object to the Lumber Liquidators settlement must do so no later than Sept. 4, 2018
- Formaldehyde Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2009 through Dec. 31, 2010
- Durability Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2011 through May 31, 2015
- Class members who do not agree with the settlement can attend the Laminate Class Action Settlement fairness hearing on 10/3/18
Any questions in regards to the Laminate Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-855-728-9632 or email [email protected].
Class members looking to reach out by US Mail can write to: Laminate Settlement Settlement Administrator – Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103.