Banking Capital One Activate Quick Silver
- Activate or apply for a Quicksilver credit card from Capital One
- The Quicksilver card is designed for those consumers who have an excellent credit rating so anyone with a credit rating below 680 should probably not waste their time with an application
The Banking Capital One Activate Quick Silver process can be started by signing into an account with a username and password. The activation process should take less than one minute to complete and a confirmation email from Capital One will be sent once the process has been completed.
Quicksilver Credit Card Notes
- Receives a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from close to 5000 consumer reviews
- Offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no limit on how much the cardholders can earn, and no changing categories
- First time members will be given a $100 sign up bonus
- The $100 sign up bonus associated with the Quicksilver credit card requires the customer to put a minimum of $500 on the card within the first 3 months (i.e. 90 days from the date of opening the card)
- Rewards will never expire and customers can redeem them at any point in time
- Existing or previous account holders may not be eligible for this one-time bonus
- 0% intro APR until January 2018;13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amount transferred until January 2018
The Quicksilver credit card is ideal for someone who travels out of the country on a regular basis as it offers no foreign transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States of America (this is a big bonus as foreign transaction fees can add up quick). The Quicksilver card also offers Visa Signature Concierge service when traveling.
Other credit cards to consider… these cards are somewhat similar to the Capital One Quicksilver card:
- Chase Freedom
- Discover IT
- Capital One Venture
Any questions about the Banking Capital One Activate Quick Silver service can be directed to 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825) or for cardholders calling from outside the United States 1-804-934-2001.