Kroger Feedback Fuel Point Survey
- Talk to Kroger about a recent purchase (in the form of a online survey) and earn a chance to win a $5000 gift card that can be used at any Kroger location (that will buy a ton of food)
- To take the Kroger Feedback Fuel Point Survey please have the date & time of purchase along with the survey entry ID number which will be 22 digits long
No purchase is required in order to enter the Kroger customer survey and contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States of America (sorry Mexico and Canada). Consumers living in the state of Florida, New York, Rhode Island are not allowed to enter the Kroger Feedback fuel point promotion due to bothersome state laws.
Kroger Customer Feedback Notes
- All information provided during the course of the survey will be used to increase bottom line profits at Kroger and in the mean time hopefully improve customer service
- Entry periods will begin on the first of every month and end on the last day of every month (i.e. May 1st until May 31st)
- Kroger feedback contestants can enter online of via US Mail (see more about how to enter for free without purchase further down in this article)
- Those who do not win the monthly grand prize (i.e. the $5000 Kroger gift card) could still win the first place prize
- Promotion Mechanics will be in charge of the prize drawings
- The first place prize associated with the Kroger Feedback survey is listed as a $100 gift card which can be used at any Kroger store
To enter without making a costly purchase at Kroger please write to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO BOX 3547, Southbury, CT 06488. The smart move is to enter as it is free and only cost postage.
- Please dial (800) 576-4377 to speak with a Kroger customer service agent
- The Service Management Group operates the survey website and can be reached at 1.800.764.0439
If the $5000 gift card grand prize winner is 18 years of age or older but not of legal age in the state of which they live their mom or dad will have to accept the prize for them. When entering via US mail please print the contestants name, address. phone number, and DOB.