T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance
- Access a T-Mobile Citi card account online with the card number, security code, and the T-Mobile phone number associated with the account
- New customers will have to go through a bothersome but short registration process before account access can be acquired
The T-Mobile value card check balance service is free to use for all T-Mobile customers and an email address will be needed upon sign up. Customers can also use the online service to report fraudulent charges on a T-Mobile card account or enter a reward code.
T-Mobile Value Card
- The T-Mobile Visa Prepaid Card can be used to make purchases everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Comes with a $0 annual fee and $0 in reload cost assuming the card holder is doing the reload at a T-Mobile store
- Offers a nifty mobile app that allows the customer to view a balance, pay bills & deposit checks, and check recent transaction all from the customers smartphone
- A PO Box is not allowed when setting up a T-Mobile Value Card account and the card holder must be 18 years of age or older (also a SSN will be needed)
- The card can be used to pay for gas at the pump BUT the transaction might be declined if the value cards balance is less than $125
- In case of a lost or stolen T-Mobile prepaid card please dial (866) 306-9636 ASAP
Any questions in regards to the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance service can be directed to a customer service agent at (866) 306-9636 (automated services through this number are available 24 hours a day while a Live Agent Customer Service Agent will be available from 6 AM – Midnight CST, 7 days a week),
Anyone looking to contact the T-Mobile Value Card via regular US Mail should write to… Blackhawk Network Attn: Customer Service 10615 Professional Circle Suite 102 Reno, NV 89521.